Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn this detailed survey of Finnish, Hungarian, Lapp and the other Uralic Languages, Angela Marcantonio shows there is in fact no scientific evidence to support the belief that they form a genetic family. If this approach is accepted, this detailed analysis will have far-reaching consequences for other assumed language families.
- Author BiographyAngela Marcantonio is lecturer in General Linguistics specialising in Uralic studies, at the University of Rome 'La Sapienza'.
- Author(s)Angela Marcantonio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- Series TitlePublications of the Philological Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight484 g
- Width151 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.