Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a series of reviews of key problems in air pollution science, this volume examines perceptions of the effects of air pollution on health. Epidemiological data on the links between particles and effects on health and the methods used to investigate these associations are assessed.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2000
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAir Pollution Reviews S.
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width159 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byD. G. Housley,Fintan Hurley,Jeffrey S. Gaffney,Peter Brimblecombe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.