Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the role of cities in the trade liberalisation process of the global economy and efforts to enhance the competitiveness of cities . This work examines the impact of trade liberalisation on urban economy through case studies of urban areas in North America, the EC and Scandinavia.
- Author BiographyPETER KARL KRESL is Associate Professor of Economics at Bucknell University. He has been a visiting scholar at the University of Vermont, the Norwegian School of Economics, the University of Lund, and Carleton University, and has served as president of the Association for Canadian Studies in the United States.
- Author(s)Peter Karl Kresl
- Date of Publication16/06/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.