Consider these sponsored items
- £83.45Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith global case studies, this book traces the interplay between crime, and the fear of crime, and the wider urban fabric. It shows how an urban environment can affect the decision to commit a crime, and how some cityscape have crime and inequality 'built in'.
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byVania Ceccato
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.