All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis important resource features 20 examples of masterplans that are rigorously analysed visually through drawings and diagrams that are specially drawn to scale.
- Author BiographyEric Firley is the author of this book s companion volumes The Urban Housing Handbook (2009) and The Urban Towers Handbook (2011). Assistant Professor at the University of Miami School of Architecture since January 2011, he is a trained architect and urban designer with work experience in property development and several design practices in Paris and London. Regularly invited to speak at architectural institutions around the world, he has a specific interest in interdisciplinary research and in the relationship between architecture and the urban fabric. Katharina Gron is a German planner who graduated in 2008 from the Hamburg University of Technology. Already involved in the production of The Urban Housing Handbook, she has developed the graphic concept of the book, including diagrams and custom-made urban plans. She lives and works as a planner and urban designer in Hamburg.
- Author(s)Eric Firley,Katharina Groen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1434 g
- Width221 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.