Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this panoramic survey of urbanization in the American South from its beginnings in the colonial period through the Sunbelt era of today, Lawrence Larsen examines both the ways in which southern urbanization has paralleled that of other regions and the distinctive marks of southernness in the historical process.
- Author BiographyLawrence H. Larsen is professor of history at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He is the author of The Urban West at the End of the Frontier and The Rise of the Urban South.
- Author(s)Lawrence H. Larsen
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.