All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionTherapy is an essentially human activity that needs to be understood in terms of the relationships, processes of communication and people involved. This title supports therapists in establishing open and mutual relationships, with clients and colleagues, for shared decision making, effective working partnerships and mutual empowerment.
- Author(s)John Swain
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication11/05/1995
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSkills for Practice S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note4 ills.
- Weight185 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.