All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the use of counselling skills in the unique working environment of the emergency services. It looks at the stress and trauma of emergency service work, and draws extensively on the first hand experiences of personnel.
- Author BiographyAngela Hetherington is Director of Clinical Practice at PPC UK Ltd, which provides organisational counselling and Critical Incident Stress Management services. Her PhD is in post-traumatic stress. She is a Chartered Psychologist and has worked extensively in the research and management of post-traumatic stress disorder, occupational stress and critical incident debriefing. Her specialist field has involved her working closely with the emergency services in organizational intervention strategies in the management of work-related traumatic stress.
- Author(s)Angela Hetherington
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight208 g
- Width53 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.