CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
- £14.00Trending at £20.06
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we ensure that our Web sites actually give users what they need? Personas bring user research to life and make it actionable, ensuring we're making the right decisions based on the right information. This guide explains how to create and use personas to make your site more successful. It takes you through each step of persona creation.
- Author BiographySteve Mulder is principal consultant at Molecular, an Internet consulting firm in Boston, and an internationally known speaker recognized for his work with personas. He's a user experience expert who practices what he preaches, with over ten years of experience in user research, information architecture, interaction design, and usability. Ziv Yaar is the vice president of Internet strategy at Molecular, where he has spent over ten years helping companies develop technology and business strategies and has been at the forefront of merging the power of marketing analytics with personas.
- Author(s)Steve Mulder,Ziv Yaar
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight424 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.