All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA quirky and informative guide to understanding and overriding our natural neuroses, psychoses, and other seldom useful, always tiresome antics of the human brain.
- Author BiographyShawn T. Smith, PsyD, is a psychologist in private practice who has formerly worked for the Colorado Department of Corrections and the International Commission on Missing Persons in Bosnia. Smith lives in Denver, US.
- Author(s)Shawn T. Smith
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width154 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £20.99
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £14.14Trending at £19.93
- £9.40Trending at £9.90
- £11.30Trending at £15.23
- £6.49Trending at £9.97
- £4.62Trending at £7.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.