CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)Phillip S. Strain
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/1981
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleApplied Clinical Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXII, 366 p.
- Weight1580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement1981 ed.
- Table Of ContentsOne Early Peer Relations.- Two Peer Influences on the Development of Communicative Competence.- Three Utilization of Peer Imitation in Therapeutic and Instructional Contexts.- Four The Use of Peer Social Initiations in the Treatment of Social Withdrawal.- Five Vicarious Reinforcement and Punishment Processes in the Classroom.- Six Peer Tutoring in Academic Settings.- Seven Group-Oriented Contingencies and Peer Behavior Change.- Eight RECESS: Research and Development of a Behavior Management Package for Remediating Social Aggression in the School Setting.- Nine Children as Instructional Agents for Handicapped Peers: A Review and Analysis.- Ten Peer-Oriented Behavioral Technology and Ethical Issues.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.