CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Author(s)Phillip S. Strain
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleApplied Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsOne Early Peer Relations.- Two Peer Influences on the Development of Communicative Competence.- Three Utilization of Peer Imitation in Therapeutic and Instructional Contexts.- Four The Use of Peer Social Initiations in the Treatment of Social Withdrawal.- Five Vicarious Reinforcement and Punishment Processes in the Classroom.- Six Peer Tutoring in Academic Settings.- Seven Group-Oriented Contingencies and Peer Behavior Change.- Eight RECESS: Research and Development of a Behavior Management Package for Remediating Social Aggression in the School Setting.- Nine Children as Instructional Agents for Handicapped Peers: A Review and Analysis.- Ten Peer-Oriented Behavioral Technology and Ethical Issues.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.