Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.48
- £14.30Trending at £21.45
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.48
- £28.88Trending at £30.52
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the concept of utopia in Latin America from the earliest accounts of the New World to current cultural production, the carefully selected essays in this volume represent the latest research on the topic by some of the most important Latin Americanists working in North American academia today.
- Author BiographyKIM BEAUCHESNEis Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia, Canada.ALESSANDRA SANTOSis Assistant Professor at the University of Utah, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 307 p.
- Weight609 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlessandra Santos,Kim Beauchesne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.