The Validation Breakthrough: Simple Techniques for Communicating with People with Alzheimer's and Other Dementias by Naomi Feil, Vicki de Klerk-Rubin (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 29 Sep
- £25.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Naomi Feil,Vicki de Klerk-Rubin
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Author BiographyNaomi Feil, M.S., A.C.S.W., is the developer of Validation. After graduating with a Masters degree in Social Work from Columbia University in New York, she began working with the elderly. Between 1963 and 1980 Mrs. Feil developed Validation as a response to her dissatisfaction with traditional methods of working with the severely disoriented old-old people who were her clients. In 1982 she published her first book, Validation: The Feil Method, which was revised in 1992. Her second book, The Validation Breakthrough, was published in 1993, and updated and revised in 2012. Vicki de Klerk-Rubin works full-time as a Validation Master-Teacher and lecturer as well as Naomi Feil's manager in Europe. As European Manager, she was a founding member of the European Validation Association (1993) and assisted in the development of Authorized Validation Organizations in Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Sweden and Switzerland. Her book, Validation Techniques for Dementia Care: The Family Guide to Improving Communication (English edition 2008) has been published in German (2006), Japanese (2009) and Swedish (2010).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.