Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.67Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe credit crunch has highlighted the fact that fully understanding property appraisal and valuation is more critical than ever. This book covers various aspects of valuing various types of investment property. It tackles the problems of inflation and growth, the equated rent principle and the special problems of short leaseholds.
- Author BiographyNigel Enever, a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, is a former senior lecturer at Thames Polytechnic, but for the past 25 years has been running his own surveying practice in the Brighton area. His interest in valuation and his writing, teaching, practice and research in this field go back many years. He has been a research consultant at the University of the South Bank and visiting lecturer in valuation at The City University. A Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors with 35 years experience in property valuation, development and management in private practice and in the public sector. Now the Professor of Real Estate Management, Director of Research and Enterprise and Head of Construction Management in the School of Architecture and Construction in the University of Greenwich.
- Author(s)David Isaac,Mark Daley,Nigel Enever
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEstates Gazette Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.