All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the writings of James Joyce from his early poetry and stories to his final avant-garde work, Finnegans Wake.
- Author BiographyMargot Norris is Chancellor's Professor of English and Comparative Literature, Emerita, at the University of California, Irvine. She is the author of several books and numerous articles on the work of James Joyce, including The Decentered Universe of 'Finnegans Wake', Joyce's Web: The Social Unraveling of Modernism, and Suspicious Readings of Joyce's 'Dubliners'. From 2004 to 2008, she served as President of the International James Joyce Foundation.
- Author(s)Margot Norris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Value of
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.