CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers activities, projects and ideas to help children learn values and build character, both individually and in groups.
- Author BiographyPam Schiller, Ph.D., is an early childhood author, consultant, and highly sought after speaker. She has written numerous articles for early childhood journals, including Child Care Information Exchange and Texas Child Care Quarterly. Pam is the author of five early childhood curriculums, eleven children's books and more than 30 teacher and parent resource books.
- Author(s)Pam Schiller,T. Bryant
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.