All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Values of Literary Studies: Critical Institutions, Scholarly Agendas, leading scholars illuminate the purpose and priorities of literary criticism.
- Author BiographyRonan McDonald is Professor of Modern Literature at the University of New South Wales. His research interests include modern Irish literature and culture, literary criticism, and the value of the humanities. His books include Tragedy and Irish Literature, The Death of the Critic, and The Cambridge Introduction to Samuel Beckett (Cambridge, 2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRonan McDonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.