All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the aspects of presidential leadership in essays on how presidential values are determined or constructed, how they are condoned and criticized, how they are packaged and conveyed, and how they are interpreted and acted upon.
- Author BiographyTerry L. Price is Professor of Leadership Studies and Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs at the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond. He has degrees in philosophy, politics, and psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the University of Oxford, and he has completed his doctorate in philosophy at the University of Arizona. His work has been published in outlets such as the Encyclopedia of Leadership, Journal of Political Philosophy, and Leadership Quarterly. He is author of Understanding Ethical Failures in Leadership on Cambridge University Press and co-editor of the three-volume reference set The International Library of Leadership.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleJepson Studies in Leadership
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJ. Thomas Wren,Terry L. Price
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.