Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionExamines volunteering from a civil society perspective. This book deals with a broad spectrum of questions, ranging from the diversity, social and cultural determinants and organizational settings of volunteering, to its possible individual, social, and political effects.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleNonprofit and Civil Society Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIV, 226 p.
- Weight1150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLoek Halman,Paul Dekker
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.