Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasing numbers of people - including actress Drew Barrymore and actor Alec Baldwin - are embracing veganism, a lifestyle that entails avoiding all animal-based products and behaving ethically and conscientiously within our surroundings. This book explores and illuminates the principles and practical aspects of compassionate living.
- Author BiographyJoanne Stepaniak, M.S.Ed., is a writer, an educator, a cooking instructor, and the author of several cookbooks, including The Saucy Vegetarian and Vegan Vittles.
- Author(s)Joanne Stepaniak,Virginia Messina
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Series TitleSourcebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.