Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this volume consider hagiography, translations of and commentaries on scripture, accounts of visionary experiences, and devotional literature.
- Author BiographyRENATE BLUMENFELD-KOSINSKI is Professor of French and director of the Medieval and Renaissance Studies Program at the University of Pittsburgh. NANCY WARREN is Assistant Professor in the Department of English, Utah State University. She is the author of Spritual Economies: Female Monasticism in Later Medieval England. DUNCAN ROBERTSON is Professor of French and Spanish at Augusta State University and author of Medieval Saints' Lives.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDuncan Robertson,Nancy Warren,Renate Blumenfeld-Kosinski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.