All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook offers favorite recipes from the famous Versailles Restaurant in Miami, framed by family history and Cuban culture.
- Author BiographyAna Quincoces, author of Sabor!: A Passion for Cuban Cuisine and Cuban Chicks Can Cook, has cohosted ABC's The View, and has appeared on The Chew and The Today Show. She starred in seasons one and two of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Miami. Nicole Valls is operations manager and public relations director for Valls Group, Inc., which is the family-owned and operated parent company for the Versailles Restaurant.
- Author(s)Ana Quincoces,Nicole Valls
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Foreword byAndy Garcia
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £67.68Trending at £75.62
- £6.09Trending at £6.23
- £7.75Trending at £8.49
- £2.85Trending at £2.90
- £17.38Trending at £20.28
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
- £5.44Trending at £5.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.