All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGroping around a familiar room in the dark, relearning to read after a brain injury, navigating a virtual landscape through an avatar: all are expressions of vicariance when the brain substitutes one process or function for another. Alain Berthoz shows that this capacity allows humans to think creatively in an increasingly complex world.
- Author BiographyAlain Berthoz is Emeritus Professor at the College de France and Director of the Laboratory for Physiology of Perception and Action at the CNRS.
- Author(s)Alain Berthoz
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2017
- Language(s)English & French
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byGiselle Weiss
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £33.09
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.