CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionReading the diaries of well-known writers and public figures such as Elizabeth Rigby Eastlake, Henry Crabb Robinson, George Eliot, George Gissing, John Ruskin, Edith Simcox and Gerard Manley Hopkins, Anne-Marie Millim locates the diary at the intersection of the public and private spheres. Diaristic writing, Millim argues.
- Author BiographyAnne-Marie Millim is a research fellow at the University of Luxembourg.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Millim
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Nineteenth Century Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Vincent Newey,Joanne Shattock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.