All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.92
- £5.90Trending at £9.95
- £7.79Trending at £9.92
- £8.99Trending at £16.88
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.63
- £7.50Trending at £11.80
About this product
- DescriptionA picture can say a thousand words and the images caught on camera during the Victorian and Edwardian periods provide a fascinating insight into the lives of Britons during this time. This book lets you take a step back between 1840 and 1910 and explore the world of work and working conditions experienced by the Victorians and Edwardians.
- Author BiographyJohn Hannavy, Professor in Art and Design at Bolton Institute, is a well-known photographer, and a writer and broadcaster on the history of photography.
- Author(s)John Hannavy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleShire Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 549
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight277 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.