Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- Author(s)David L. Anderson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleTwentieth Century Wars
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note168 p.
- Weight217 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsMap.- Preface.- Causes: Colonialism and Containment.- Commitments: Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, and Ngo Dinh Diem.- Credibility: Lyndon Johnson's War.- Contention: Antiwar Protests, the Tet Offensive, and a Tumultuous Election.- Consequences: Richard Nixon's War.- Conclusions: Peace at Last and Lasting Legacies.- Selective Bibliography.- Index.
- Author BiographyDAVID L. ANDERSON is Dean of the College of Undergraduate Programs at California State University, Monterey Bay. He is the author or editor of five previous books on the Vietnam War, including the award-winning books Trapped by Success: The Eisenhower Administration and Vietnam (1991) and The Columbia Guide to the Vietnam War (2002).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.