CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Viewing Room, two hospital chaplains console the living during the moments when they look upon their beloved dead for one last time in a large urban hospital in Los Angeles. But this room is also a character, linking stories together and bearing witness in chilling testimony of grief and wisdom.
- Author BiographyJacquelin Gorman is the author of The Seeing Glass, a memoir. She grew up in a family of physicians in the shadow of Johns Hopkins Hospital and spent a great deal of time in Maryland's hospitals as a girl. She has practised as a health-care lawyer in Los Angeles and as a hospital chaplain, she is currently the programme director at the National Alliance on Mental Illness. Her stories have appeared in Slake Magazine, Kenyon Review, ScreamOnline, The Journal, and Reader's Digest.
- Author(s)Jacquelin Gorman
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFlannery O'Connor Award for Short Fiction
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.