All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £19.36Trending at £24.52
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £5.19Trending at £5.33
- £4.63Trending at £4.80
- £4.95Trending at £5.78
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £5.10Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is part of a series examining the mysteries of the ancient world. Empires rose and fell, new worlds were conquered and lost, but who were the people and how did their civilizations unfold?
- Author(s)Peter Schledermann
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- Series TitleMysteries of the Ancient World S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date22/05/2001
- Content Note25 colour illustrations, 25 b&w illustrations, maps, line drawings
- Weight104 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.