All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a true story, this memoir of domestic violence spans half a century and highlights the author's strength and spirit while coming to terms with her past.
- Author BiographyBorn in Melbourne, Australia in the 1940's, Jenny Yate's middle-class family was dominated by domestic violence, which had a profound influence on her life choices. She left school at fifteen but returned to study in later life, gained her Higher School Certificate and enrolled in a writing course. Jenny never planned to write a book but her yearning for education led her to university. After she obtained her Bachelor of Arts majoring in Professional writing she completed her memoir, The Vine Bleeds.
- Author(s)J.M. Yates
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.77
- £18.92Trending at £19.76
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.77Trending at £4.99
- £4.89Trending at £5.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.