All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains the descriptions of North America, a bountiful land of grapes and vines, discovered by Vikings five centuries before Christopher Columbus. This title counts the Icelandic settlement of Greenland by Eirik the Red and the chance discovery by seafaring adventurers of a mysterious new land.
- Author BiographySome believe that The Saga of the People of Laxardal was written by a woman.
- Author(s)Leifur Eiricksson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight114 g
- Width133 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £14.58Trending at £19.98
- £2.86Trending at £4.82
- £4.39Trending at £4.53
- £14.59Trending at £18.93
- £8.43Trending at £8.77
- £9.97Trending at £10.28
- £4.49Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.