Consider these sponsored items
- £19.42Was:£25.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vintage Fashion Bible is a complete look at fashion from the 1920s to the 1990s using contemporary photography and illustration. Plus a guide to buying, styling and restoring. Essential for all fashion students and vintage virtuosos, to those who want something a little different from their modern wardrobe.
- Author BiographyWith over 30 years' experience in the fashion industry, Wayne Hemingway, MBE, is the expert when it comes to vintage styling. He and his wife Gerardine established the iconic global fashion label, Red or Dead which won the prestigious British Fashion Council Streetstyle Designer of the Year Award for three consecutive years. The couple sold the company in 1999 in a multi-million pound deal. They then turned their attention to setting up Hemingway Design, specializing in affordable, everyday design, making home and fashion styling accessible to all. In 2010, Wayne and Gerardine launched The Vintage Festival which has become a mecca for all vintage enthusiasts, attracting 200,000 visitors annually.
- Author(s)Gerardine Hemingway,Wayne Hemingway
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.