All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change is viewed as a primarily scientific, economic, or political issue. While acknowledging the legitimacy of these perspectives, the author argues that we should respond to climate change first and foremost as a case of systematic and structural violence.
- Author BiographyKevin J. O'Brien is dean of humanities and associate professor of Christian ethics at Pacific Lutheran University. He is the author of The Ethics of Biodiversity (GUP), coeditor of Grounding Religion, and coauthor of An Introduction to Christian Environmentalism. He holds a PhD from Emory University.
- Author(s)Kevin J. O'Brien
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2017
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleThe Violence of Climate Change
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 6 b&w photos
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.