All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated in colour and in black and white, this is a welcome, innovative contribution to writing and thinking on media and conflict.
- Author BiographyLiam Kennedy is Professor of American Studies and Director of the Clinton Institute for American Studies at University College Dublin, Ireland. He is the author of Susan Sontag: Mind as Passion (1995) and Race and Urban Space in American Culture (2000), and editor of Urban Space and Representation (1999), The Visual Culture of Urban Regeneration (2004), and The Wire: Race, Class and Genre (2012). Caitlin Patrick was Postdoctoral Fellow for the Photography and International Conflict project at University College Dublin from 2008-2011 and she is currently a Research Associate for Bournemouth University on a joint project entitled I-Witnessing: Global Crisis Reporting Through the Amateur Lens.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- Series TitleInternational Library of Visual Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30-40 bw integrated
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCaitlin Patrick,Liam Kennedy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.