All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.92
- £8.66Trending at £8.82
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.19Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.74
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with an analysis of Shakespeare's The Tempest and building to a new reading of Milton's Paradise Lost, this book charts a profound change in the cultural meaning of sympathy during the seventeenth century.
- Author BiographySeth Lobis teaches in the Literature Department at Claremont McKenna College, focusing on British literature from 1500 to 1800.
- Author(s)Seth Lobis
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleYale Studies in English
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight725 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.