Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Virtues of Abandon explores how eighteenth-century debates over the self's relationship to property gave rise to a previously unexamined anti-individualist tradition of thought and action that informed the work of mystics, materialists, and radical political thinkers during the French Enlightenment and the Revolution.
- Author BiographyCharly Coleman is Assistant Professor of History at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Charly Coleman
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.