CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionDana Gooley examines the concert career of the great nineteenth-century piano virtuoso Franz Liszt.
- Author BiographyDana Gooley is Assistant Professor of Music at the Case Western Reserve University, Ohio. He has presented numerous papers on virtuosity and on issues of gender and music, and has published in the journals 19th Century Music and the Journal of the American Liszt Society. Dana Gooley is also an accomplished pianist who plays in jazz clubs and concerts halls around the world.
- Author(s)Dana Gooley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Music History and Criticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 2 tables 10 music examples
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.