CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.69Trending at £9.99
- £17.54Trending at £21.98
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £5.65Trending at £6.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.80
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £17.42Trending at £25.07
About this product
- DescriptionEleven chapters by distinguished scholars which showcase current research in Greek ethics.
- Author BiographyBurkhard Reis is Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter in the project to provide a new German translation of and commentary on Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, which is being run by Dorothea Frede and sponsored by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. He is the author of Der Platoniker Albinos und sein sogenannter Prologos. Prolegomena, Uberlieferungsgeschichte, kritische Edition und Ubersetzung (1999).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBurkhard Reis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.