All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the fundamental religious beliefs held by Muslims, this introduction to Islam for Western readers covers the four dimensions of Islam - practice, faith, spirituality, and the Islamic view of history, as in the Hadith of Gabriel. Introducing the essentials of each dimension, it describes how they are manifest in Islamic institutions.
- Author(s)Sachiko Murata,William Chittick
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.