Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionFrye argues that a national vision of the junior college was frustrated by the goals and aspirations of students, who saw the junior college as a point of access to higher social status. He demonstrates the impact of changing values and demographic patterns on the evolution of the junior college.
- Author BiographyJOHN H. FRYE is a member of the history faculty at Triton College. He has published several articles and has been in community college teaching and administration for the past twenty years.
- Author(s)John H. Frye
- Date of Publication30/12/1991
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.