CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.24Trending at £9.89
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
About this product
- DescriptionWell known as a painter, there is no American painter who is as good a poet and no American poet who is as good a painter as Elise Asher.
- Author BiographyELISE ASHER, born in Chicago, has been living in Greenwich Village and Provincetown, Massachusetts since 1948. The cover for this book is taken from one of her paintings. In 1994 she published, with The Sheep Meadow Press, The Visionary Gleam, a work of exploration and discovery where she juxtaposes forty-seven plates of her paintings with their source or parallels in the poems from the great tradition.
- Author(s)Elise Asher
- PublisherSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Content Note48 colour illus.
- Weight431 g
- Width254 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.