All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading is an in-depth, easy-to-use guide to trading the financial markets with the Elliott Wave Principle.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Kennedy is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), and editor of the Monthly Futures Junctures publication. A recognized expert in Elliott wave analysis and trading with more than 20 years of experience, Kennedy has taught thousands of people how to improve their trading with the Elliott Wave Principle. Kennedy's polished wit and proven trading wisdom have made him a sought-after public speaker. He teaches online learning courses and conducts in-person seminars at Elliott Wave International, and is also an adjunct professor of technical analysis at Georgia Tech's Quantitative and Computational Finance program. His precise and memorable trading maxims make technical analysis accessible to anyone with an interest in the markets, regardless of experience level or account size. Wayne Gorman is Senior Tutorial Instructor at Elliott Wave International. With more than 30 years of experience as a risk manager and trader, he began his career at Citibank managing money market and derivative portfolios, and then went on to forex trading and various treasury management roles in London and New York. Wayne has been using the Wave Principle since 1986, and traded full time with his own capital for more than four years. He has worked exclusively with Elliott Wave International since 2002. Known for his ability to explain the logic behind technical and contrarian trading methods in a careful and understated manner, Wayne is a consummate Elliottician. His experiences helped him develop an impressive breadth of educational materials, which any trader can use to learn Elliott wave analysis successfully.
- Author(s)Robert R. Prechter,Wayne Gorman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byRobert R. Prechter
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.