Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Gibbons looks at one of the most neglected areas of the body: the gluteal muscles. The Vital Glutes takes you on a fascinating journey of enlightenment, teaching the reader to recognize pain and dysfunctional patterns that arise from the gluteal muscles.
- Author BiographyJOHN GIBBONS is a qualified and registered osteopath with the British General Osteopathic Council, specialising in the assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of sport-related injuries. Having lectured in the fields of sports medicine and physical therapy for over twelve years. He is the author of Muscle Energy Techniques: A Practical Guide for Physical Therapists, published by Lotus Publishing and North Atlantic Books.
- Author(s)John Gibbons
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Weight500 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.55
- £47.48Trending at £62.22
- £79.63Trending at £108.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.