All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a political, historical, and intellectual assessment of the transatlantic relationship between the United States and Europe that is at a crossroads. This work calls on the Bush administration to work with the Europeans to craft a different transatlantic charter.
- Author BiographySimon Serfaty is the Zbigniew Brzezinski Chair in Global Security and Geostrategy and senior adviser for the Europe Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. He is also a senior professor and eminent scholar of U.S. foreign policy at Old Dominion University. His books include Memories of Europe's Future: Farewell to Yesteryear and Stay the Course. Serfaty currently resides in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Simon Serfaty
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight295 g
- Width146 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.