All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £9.26Trending at £11.99
- £7.21Trending at £8.98
- £7.20Trending at £8.50
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionAssessed against comparable documents of Scripture and the Qumran library, the Mishnah shows itself as a triumph of imagination. It exhibits remarkable capacity to think in new and astonishing ways about familiar things. This study compares the Mishnah to four biblical codes and two codes found among the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is Research Professor of Theology and Senior Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Theology at Bard College. He is also a Member of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey, and Life Member of Clare Hall at Cambridge University, England.
- Author(s)Jacob Neusner
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Judaism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight372 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.