All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a compilation of voice exercises created and used by well-known voice pedagogues from preeminent colleges, established private studios, and clinical settings. The exercises focus on various aspects of contemporary commercial music (CCM) including bodywork, mental preparation, registration, and much more.
- Author BiographyMarci Daniels Rosenberg, MS CCC- is a singer, and a speech language pathologist/research investigator in The University of Michigan Departments of Speech Language Pathology and Otolaryngology. After completing degrees, in classical voice performance from Peabody Conservatory of Music and then in speech language pathology at Towson State University, she completed a research fellowship in the Voice and Speech Lab at the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) in 1996. There she received the Voice and Speech Faculty Award for Research Excellence, NIDCD. She then completed her Master's degree in speech pathology at Bowling Green State University. As a Voice and Singing Specialist, and lead speech pathologist at The University of Michigan Vocal Health Center, Ms. Rosenberg works clinically to rehabilitate injured voices. She has particular clinical interest in contemporary commercial vocal styles. Her research focuses on vocal health for the performance voice. Dr. LeBorgne is the voice pathologist, singing voice specialist, and director of the Blaine Block Institute for Voice Analysis and Rehabilitation (Dayton, OH), and The Professional Voice Center of Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH). Additionally, she holds adjunct professor positions at Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music as a Voice Consultant and in the College of Allied Health. Dr. LeBorgne holds a B.F.A. in Musical Theater from Shenandoah Conservatory and both her masters and doctoral degrees from the University of Cincinnati in Communication Sciences and Disorders with a specialty in voice disorders. Her research has focused primarily on the area of the professional singing voice (specifically the Broadway Belt Voice).
- Author(s)Marci Daniels Rosenberg,Wendy LeBorgne
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.