Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Published in 1999. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyMichael McCallion taught voice at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and is one of the world's leading voice teachers. This book is the result of over thirty-five years of practical work helping people in all walks of life release their voice potential.
- Author(s)Michael McCallion
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.