All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Roberto Pieraccini
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note77 b&w illus., 6 tables
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byLawrence R. Rabiner
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyRoberto Pieraccini, Director of ICSI, the International Computer Science Institute in Berkeley, California, has been active for more than thirty years in speech research and technology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.