All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe end of the Second World War retains its unique place in the public consciousness. Drawn from the diaries and memoirs of soldiers and observers from every theatre of war and from every nation who was involved this great book gives an enthralling panoramic view of a world at war.
- Author BiographyJames Owen was latterly acting editor of The Daily Telegraph Obituaries page and now writes regularly for the Financial Times and Conde Naste Traveller. He is also contributing editor to The New Dictionary of National Biography. He is presently working on his first book, a study of colonial life during WWII. A former journalist on The Times, Guy Walters is the author of The Traitor, a thriller set during the Second World War which was published in 2002. His second book The Leader was published in Spring 2004.
- Author(s)Guy Walters,James Owen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight442 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.