All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionA description of the inner life of a paranoid schizophrenic, Robby Wilde, who, from the age of nine, heard a man's voice saying I've got you . At the age of 53 he asked his friend, Elizabeth Kytle, to write about his affliction.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Kytle resides in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. She is also the author of Willie Mae (Georgia reprint, 1993).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kytle
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byRobert Coles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.